Instructional Services / Collection Development LibrarianOffice Location: Zondervan Library, Room 121 (Main Level)
M.A. Wheaton College Graduate School
M.L.S. Indiana University, Bloomington
B.A. DePauw University
Number of years worked for Taylor: 14
- Providing individual research assistance. Helping students succeed in finding what they are seeking.
- Working with faculty to present course related instruction sessions specifically tied to assignments and papers. Creating Library Research Guides for individual classes that support student library research.
- Implementing collection management, specifically books, e-books.
- Researching the culture of books and reading.
- Researching Civil War (US) narratives.
- Exploring and implementing social networking applications for library users.