The Center, however, is more than a museum. Or, perhaps, it is the best kind of museum, offering learners of all ages and backgrounds exciting opportunities for engagement, such as:
- Seminar classes on the works of C. S. Lewis, Dorothy L. Sayers, J.R.R. Tolkien, and other authors;
- Weekly “Lewis Teas” which feature refreshments, fellowship, and scholarly and creative presentations in the spirit of the Inklings;
- Monthly “Socratic Club” lectures on intellectually stimulating topics relevant to our mission;
- Special one-off events such as concerts, films, and visiting speakers;
- An annual “Lewis Chapel” in the Taylor University Chapel series;
- Scheduled tours of the Center and opportunities to view the collections, as well as other events both educational and inspirational.