Every new year sees changes in the Library and this summer has seen modification of numerous Library spaces affecting several departments:
- The Lewis Center has moved locations to the Main level, Room 108, the former Flood Room, from the Lower level.
- The Library Director, Shannon Brooks, has also moved to the Main level in Room 109, next to the new Lewis Center, from the Lower level. As we welcome our new Director, stop by to see her in the new space!
- Lana Wilson has moved to the corner office behind the Check Out desk, Room 106.
- Shawn D. Denny has moved to the Main level, Room 120, across from the stairwell to the right as you enter the library.
- Shari Michael has moved to Room 021 on the lower level in Library Processing.
- Taylor University Online (TUO) has moved into the building. They are located on the Lower level. You can find the Director of Online Learning, Carrie Meyer, in Room 016. Stop by to welcome them to the building.
Collections have also moved in the building.
- Graphic Novels are housed next to the Games Collection in the west wing, near the AEC, on the Main level.
- Role Playing Games, a new collection, can be found next to the Games Collection in a moveable bookshelf on the Main level.
- Audiobooks are at the back of the Fiction Collection shelves, next to the Juvenile Collection, on the Main level.
- DVDs are at the front of the Periodicals Collection on the Main level.
- The Lewis & Friends Collection is now in the south wing of the Main level, outside the new location of the Lewis Center, across from the Tech Express Desk.
- Sunday School/VBS curriculum, used by the Christian Ministries department is now housed at the back of the Periodicals shelves, next to Room 142.
You may notice furniture changes as you walk through the building to find your favorite spot for studying. We welcome your feedback and suggestions as we continue to seek the best balance between functionality and hospitality.
Please contact Lana Wilson, Assistant Director, if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).